Tuesday 16 August 2011

a new way of being

hello all, this is a new way of being for me right now, a beautiful friend suggested I blog and this was a foreign this to me so I ask him to guide me on this. Here I am now in blog world, I love the worlds with in worlds and this one is fascinating as I have no idea of how it works and who I am blogging to?
I love having no idea actually, more and more I see how liberating it is to not know and not need to know.
Totally in contrast to how I have been educated to be, if I did not know when I was younger I would then spend so much time on believing I was stupid and then believe this about myself as a set identity. Not any more, I am not this idea of myself, phew what a relief.
enjoy this day and share some more when I turn up in this blog world again. x m

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mackayla..good to see you venturing into Blogger land.. I have no idea what to post until I do...sounds like stating the obvious but I think you will know what I mean. gx

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing I am finding is I am not right most of the time and wow I have spent so much time and energy needing to be right about every thing, it some how helped me feel like a some one. funny hey all ways I behave all for need to be a some one. I wonder if this not knowing way of being is where true liberation lies and it is this simple !

    ReplyDelete