Friday 19 August 2011

I am not inclined to.....

hello all, I am finding this way of being that is new to me, where once I would say no and start to justify my no or yes and wish I did not say Yes. Now I am finding this deeper truth and able to say it. What is helping me with this is to listen to my body, the sensation in my body are alerting me to a more true way of being. It contracts when I am about to engage in a habitual way of being and when I listen to this and feel it and pause, then some other ways present them selves. The simple thing is I am finding that I simply am not inclined to go down the habitual path any more. I am finally understanding what the contraction was given for, for me to listen and find the truth for me, for years I thought I had stuck energy that needed healing and all of that mental me story. Now I stop listen, feel and get the deeper truth so i can be more authentic in all of my relating. gratitude for this seeing. love all x m

No comments:

Post a Comment